tax message

Subject: [tax] Tax XML Suggested Direction

Greetings,

Coming out of our initial meeting as the Tax XML Technical Committee, one
of the next steps was to suggest some ideas on what we hope to accomplish
as a group and how we intend to accomplish it.
Attached is an initial suggestion for the direction we may take in the Tax
XML TC.  It's expected that there will be a variety of opinions on the
direction that we may take.  The primary purpose here is to start to
generate the discussion, so any feedback or counter suggestions are welcome
and encouraged.  Until we determine what mechanism we'll use to collaborate
on documents and ideas, please reply to the members only list for Tax XML
( tax@lists.oasis-open.org ).

Regards,
John and Michael

(See attached file: Tax XML Suggestion.doc)