tax message

Subject: Re: [tax] Sub-committees

Alex,

The OECD document is on the TaxXML web site at
http://oasis-open.org/committees/tax/files/williamsburg2002/Oecdtaxxml_AL.ppt

John

                      Alex Fiteni
                      <alex.fiteni@orac        To:       "H.J.M. van Burg" <hjvanburg@burgcomm.nl>
                      le.com>                  cc:       'Andy Greener' <andy@gid.co.uk>, tax@lists.oasis-open.org
                      02/25/2003 02:11
                      PM

Can we get a URL for the OECD document, please?

Alex

--
PK

(See attached file: alex.fiteni.vcf)