tax message

Subject: [tax] OECD Schema

Andy,

This is the only schema I have gotten from Arndt. With his submission,
Arndt mentioned that the group did not feel that the other schemas are
ready for distribution yet. It has been a few months now since the last
communication so maybe they have progressed to a more stable schema that we
can review. Could you please contact Arndt to inquire about the status of
OECD schemas?

Thanks,

Michael.

|         |           Andy Greener     |
|         |           <andy@gid.co.uk> |
|         |           02/26/2003 09:47 |
  |                                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       tax@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                                    |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  Re: [tax] Sub-committees                                                                                                    |

At 6:50 am -0500 26/2/03, John.Glaubitz@vertexinc.com wrote:
>Here's the schema.  We'll get this posted to the site.
>
>John
>
>(See attached file: stftypes-0.2.xsd)

That's just the "common" types - the message Schema is in
stfdirect-0.2.xsd.
I can supply it if you haven't got it, but I don't consider it my place to
"publish" other people's Schemas for them!

             Andy
--

Andy Greener                         Mob: +44 7836 331933
GID Ltd, Reading, UK                 Tel: +44 118 956 1248