tax message

Subject: [tax] Draft Tax XML teleconference minutes

Hello,

Attached are the notes from our teleconference held on February 12, 2003.
Thank you very much to our colleagues at MITRE and US IRS for taking the
notes.

Please review the information and let me know of any additions or
corrections. I intend to publish the notes to our site on Monday, March 10,
2003. So please reply by Monday.

Regards,

Michael.

(See attached file: OASIS TC 02-12-03 conference call minutes.doc)

OASIS TC 02-12-03 conference call minutes.doc