tax message

Subject: [tax] teleconference

In preparation of the teleconference tomorrow:

The agenda is on the website. Mind the starting time! 10.00 am EST
The two subcommittees are also on the website. See if you can agree on the
short descriptions.
It would be nice if we could decide on the tasks we can handle. Perhaps ask
yourself the question: what can I or my organisation contribute in the
coming months.

Harm Jan van Burg

Hope to hear you all.

Ps. Last week the E-gov TC had a meeting. Were some of us present there and
is it possible to report some of the issues there?