tax message

Subject: OASIS CIQ Standards

Try to give this discussion the right subject.

Looking at the possibilities here we should seriously consider adopting CIQ
standards for tax purposes. Perhaps the TASC could take the lead here and
try to get with an answer:
Can we propose CIQ standards for the standard in electronic data interchange
with regard to tax-filing an perhaps inter agency traffic?
With regards to the STF schema. Could CIQ be incorporated?
What sort of changes should be made to CIQ to fit completely (if any)?
Who is willing to act as liaison to the CIQ tc?

Harm Jan

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Andy Greener [mailto:andy@gid.co.uk]
Verzonden: donderdag 3 juli 2003 10:34
Aan: tax@lists.oasis-open.org
Onderwerp: Fwd: RE: [tax] FW: [egov] A report comparing Australian Customer
Information Standards with the OASIS CIQ Standards

There's a danger that all three of us will forward this, but as I'm
furthest east I guess I have the best chance of avoiding any contention...

--

Andy Greener                         Mob: +44 7836 331933
GID Ltd, Reading, UK                 Tel: +44 118 956 1248

You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tax/members/leave_workgroup.php