tax message

Subject: Re: Fwd: RE: [tax] FW: [egov] A report comparing AustralianCustomer Information Standards with the OASIS CIQ Standards

At 8:36 am -0700 3/7/03, Alex Fiteni wrote:
>Generally I find some support internally for CIQ.  There is already an acid test and that is the Audit file.   Perhaps we could work on mapping CIQ and the audit file?

I thought I gleaned from the last conference call that we were going to
consider whether the Audit File was within the scope of Tax XML, by or
during the next full conference call. Any work involving Audit File is
therefore a little premature (though for the record I think that it is
within scope). However, there would certainly be some merit in looking
at the CIQ in relation to the STF Schema, since that is something we
know is within our scope (See my other mail on this subject).

	Andy
--

Andy Greener                         Mob: +44 7836 331933
GID Ltd, Reading, UK                 Tel: +44 118 956 1248