tax message

Subject: Further UK IR process models

Just in the nick of time before I disappear on holiday for 12 days
I've uploaded two more process diagrams. One covers filing for
PAYE (my previous PAYE upload mainly covered the PAYE registration,
enrollment and activation processes), and the other, with certain
similarities, covers filing for our Corp Tax service.

	Andy
--

Andy Greener                         Mob: +44 7836 331933
GID Ltd, Reading, UK                 Tel: +44 118 956 1248