tax message

Subject: Spam

Hi all,

As you will no doubt have noticed (as spamassasin did) a dodgy email
was sent to the list purporting to come from me. Needless to say it
didn't - as many of you know I'm not a Windows or Outlook user and
no such email is recorded in my outgoing mail log (i.e. I'm not
infected with something nasty!). Nevertheless, I'm sure you will bin
the offending .exe without running it.

It's hard to imagine the coincidence of a valid From address hitting
this particular mailing list address by chance, so please be wary
in case something more sinister is going on.
--

Andy Greener                         Mob: +44 7836 331933
GID Ltd, Reading, UK                 Tel: +44 118 956 1248