tax message

Subject: Groups - BD.zip uploaded

The document BD.zip has been submitted by Harm-jan van Burg (hjvanburg@burgcomm.nl) to the OASIS Tax XML TC document repository.

Document Description:
Dear friends,
As promised  I herby send you the zip-version of the presentation of the COR.
Because it was produced with Macromedia (run time executable) the navigation is somewhat different than PowerPoint.
Click right on the screen to go to the next screen; left side for the previous screen.
When you come to a screen with animation: click on the animation to start it.

Good luck,

Harm Jan

Ps the file is a executable file. It has been checked for viruses by two different scanners. My computer at home checks all outgoing E-mail.

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tax/download.php/5352/BD.zip

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tax/document.php?document_id=5352