tax message

Subject: [Fwd: FW: US Code XML Mark-Up]

Could someone on the TC send Claude an answer to this?
-Karl

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: FW: US Code XML Mark-Up
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 13:29:15 -0600
From: Mathews Claude A <Claude.A.Mathews@irs.gov>
To: "'karl.best@oasis-open.org'" <karl.best@oasis-open.org>

Karl,

Do you know if the US Code is being marked-up in XML at this point?  I
am specifically interested in the structure of the Internal Revenue
Code  - Title XXVII.     I would presume it's still in SGML?  Has there
been any effort to get it converted and do you know where I might go to
find information about how it's currently structured?

     Thanks for your thoughtful consideration,

     Claude Mathews, M.A., Communications
     SCORM and XML Program Analyst
     IRS E-Learning Services and Support Branch
     512.460.7116

Karl F. Best
Vice President, OASIS
office  +1 978.667.5115 x206     mobile +1 978.761.1648
karl.best@oasis-open.org      http://www.oasis-open.org