tax message

Subject: teleconference today

Dear friends,

Up till now no calling information is available in the group. In my
knowledge we made agreements which organisations would organise the
facilities. Next to that the work on the draft of the white paper seems not
to be finished to the extend that we can conclude on it.
When information becomes available I am more than willing to put it in the
group as soon as Michael or I get it. So I ask for your patience in this.
Please look at the website or mailbox at least one hour before the seculed
meeting. I hope we have something by then otherwise I have to postpone the
meeting.

Harm Jan