tax message

Subject: Teleconference today canceled

Dear Friends,

Although Eric kindly offered to step in and set up a dial in  anyway I think
it is best to cancel today's meeting. The white paper will be finished today
or tomorrow and posted in the group.
Next week we have a couple of subcommittee meetings. I will get in touch
with John to 'upgrade' the BASC meeting to a committee meeting. I hope we
can all join in so that our work could progress as planned.

Kind regards

Harm Jan van Burg