tax message

Subject: Re: [tax] XML Position Paper Comments

Hello,

Attached are a few pages of information that may be applicable for the Tax
XML white paper. I there is a need to modify any of the diagrams please let
me know I will do so. The content for the Tax XML Overview was taken from
the series of FAQs that was produced for the OASIS.

The snapshot of the state of XBRL standard needs to be reviewed by the XBRL
representatives. The sections describing the OECD SAF and STF could be
provided by the colleagues familiar with the situation (Arndt, Harm Jan,
others).
(See attached file: OASIS Tax XML White Paper - Vertex.doc)

Thank you,

Michael.

OASIS Tax XML White Paper - Vertex.doc