tax message

Subject: resceduling june face to face meeting

Friends,

The face to face meeting we planned on June 3 and 4 seems to coincide with
the IRS software makers convention on June 4. Some US members of the group
would like to attend this convention.
In cooperation with Susan I hereby propose to reschedule our meeting to June
2 and 3 with arrival planned for June 1.
I hope this does not cause to many problems.
If there are serious objections please let me know. We will see what we
could do. If not the arrangements with the conference centre will be changed
accordingly.

Harm Jan van Burg
Chair Tax-xml TC