tax message

Subject: Component standards refs

During the TC conf call I promised to post references to the two
proposed component standards I mentioned:

Content Assembly Mechanism (CAM), Committee Draft v1.0 March 2004:
See documents section at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cam

X12 Context Inspired Component Architecture (CICA):
Executive Summary and X12 Reference Model documents uploaded to the TASC
documents area (External specifications folder).

Along with OAGis and UBL these proposed specifications should be
considered for the role of the technical "glue" that might be used
to bind components expressed in our chosen payload standards together
into complete documents.

CICA, UBL and OAGis are fairly closely related (via the ebXML Core
Components Technical Specification - CCTS), whereas CAM is a bit of
a wildcard.

	Andy
--

Andy Greener                         Mob: +44 7836 331933
GID Ltd, Reading, UK                 Tel: +44 118 956 1248