tax message

Subject: Notes of conference call 25th March 2004

Ladies and Gentlemen

I tried to post these by uploading today (30th March 2004).

They have not yet appeared on the site.

I will be unable to access the site for the next couple of days, so in the
interests of ensuring they get on there, I thought I would send them as an
email attachment as well.

Kind Regards,

Dave Chambers.

 <<20040325_oasis_taxml_tc_conference_call.doc>>

Sharon,

Hopefully the above will ensure it gets on there. If not, please may I
trouble you to post the attached file for me.

Thank you for your assistance.