tax message

Subject: Reminder Please Register by May 10 for F2F Meeting - Potomac, Maryland

Title: Reminder Please Register by May 10 for F2F Meeting - Potomac, Maryland

Greetings, everyone.

I need everyone to please register to hold their room for the June F2F before May 10.  That is the deadline for holding the rooms, as well as the date when we are guarentee additional rooms if they are needed.  After that date, the IRS will be responsible for paying for the block of rooms not held by individuals.  I don't want anyone to not get a room if you are planning to attend.  If I can be of assistance in any way, please email me or call (202) 283-4881.

Below is the contact info to make your reservation:

Event Description:
William F. Bolger Center for Leadership Development/Conference Center 9600 Newbridge Drive Potomac, MD 20854-4436 United States 301.983.7000 http://bolgercenter.dolce.com/

Agenda:
Check in 2:00 pm on June 1.
Check out noon on June 3.

Minutes:
Must call to make reservation by May 10.  Call (301) 983-7006 or toll free (800) 227-3664 to reserve your room.  Tell agent BLOCK CODE 0406INT 02 to identify part of OASIS Tax XML group block. This event is one in a list of recurring events. Other event dates in this series:

Thursday, 03 June 2004 All Day

View event details: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tax/event.php?event_id=4178

Susan L. Smoter
Director, Internet Development Services