tax message

Subject: FW: [chairs] New OASIS logo in specs

For those of us who want to use the logo

Harm Jan

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Eve L. Maler [mailto:Eve.Maler@Sun.COM]
Verzonden: woensdag 5 mei 2004 18:49
Aan: 'chairs@lists.oasis-open.org'
Onderwerp: [chairs] New OASIS logo in specs

There is a new logo being used on the OASIS website and in other
collateral, and I produced a revision of the OpenOffice.org sample spec
that uses it:

http://www.oasis-open.org/spectools/docs/spectools-openoffice-sample-draft-0
3.sxw
http://www.oasis-open.org/spectools/docs/spectools-openoffice-sample-draft-0
3.pdf

The official logo itself is here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/spectools/images/oasis.gif

But notice that I resized it a bit to make it look nicer on the page.
If you want to plop the logo into the title page of a document that
you've already working on, either copy it from the .sxw file and replace
the old graphic with it, or download the logo .gif file and insert it
with these characteristics (in OOo you can right-click and select
"Graphics..." to set these; shift-drag a corner to resize free-hand but
keep the aspect ratio):

   Left-aligned
   Width 173.40pt
   Height 45.20pt

Let me know if you have any questions.

	Eve
Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Products, Technologies, and Standards    eve.maler @ sun.com