tax message

Subject: RE: [tax] Groups - TASC CC 05-05-04.pdf uploaded

Andy,

I'm sorry I missed the May 5th meeting.  I was on an airplane at that time.
I would like to make the following information available to the TC.

1.  I spoke with David Connelly and the OAGi members at the last F2F OAGi
meeting.  OAGi has formed a team to work on OAGIS 9.0 and completing it is
the highest priority.

2.  All TC members can download free OAGIS and UBL Readers with all of the
schema and core components from www.gefeg.com.  GEFEG was recently selected
by the UBL TC to edit and maintain all UBL models and schema.  Last year we
developed the OAGIS Reader and it is specifically designed for the OAGIS
spec.

Best Regards,

Sylvia Webb
GEFEG US