tax message

Subject: RE: [tax] poitionpaper final draft

Hi everyone,

One question I did mean to raise when forwarding the paper on to Harm is
in relation to the XBRL sub-committee. The first dot-point under
"Committee Activities" in section 4.1 on XBRL requires us to "work
within the framework of the XBRL sub-committee...", however there is no
other reference in the paper to this sub-committee, or either of the
others, or how they operate. I suggest we either need to remove this
reference to the sub-committee, or perhaps we should  include another
attachment describing how the committee is set-up with a description of
each of its sub-committees.

Any thoughts or comments?

Christine Beasley
Business Solutions
Australian Taxation Office
(02) 937 48466
0401 717 807

-----Original Message-----
From: Harm-Jan van Burg [mailto:harmjan@vanburg.net]
Sent: Wednesday, 16 June 2004 19:00
To: tax@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [tax] poitionpaper final draft

As promised the ATO team has edited the results of our last meeting in
the final draft of the position paper. Members of the TC are requested
to give final text remarks before this weekend. The document can than be
finalised and published.

Harm Jan van Burg,
Chair Tax-xml TC

Note for observers and not active committee members. Your names will be
in the document. If you disagree with inclusion of your name and the
organisation you represent, please make that known. Otherwise you will
be accountable for this document just like the rest of the committee

                            IMPORTANT

 The information transmitted is for the use of the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, disclosure dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may result in severe penalties.  If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the Privacy Hotline of the Australian Taxation Office, telephone 13 28 69 and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.