tax message

Subject: Attendees at face-to-face meeting

If you haven't already done so, and you are coming (or planning to
come) to the UK face-to-face meeting on 23rd/24th September, please
send me an email off-list to confirm when you are arriving and where
you're staying (i.e. conf hotel or elsewhere). For UK attendees I'd
like to know whether you'll be around on Wednesday evening or arriving
for 9am on Thursday (and also whether you'll be joining us for dinner
on Thursday evening). Thanks

	Andy
--

Andy Greener                         Mob: +44 7836 331933
GID Ltd, Reading, UK                 Tel: +44 118 956 1248