tax message

Subject: Internet access at face-to-face meeting

For those of you requiring internet access during the face-to-face
meeting:

The hotel rooms at the Berystede are equipped with dial-up data
ports (but check the tariffs first!).

The conference centre is wireless enabled for those with wireless cards
(and there may be some wireless PCMCIA cards available for those who
haven't got one). There is a charge for using wireless however:
£10 per 24hrs (though the company now running the service has just taken
it over and they may not have their billing system installed in time, in
which case access will be free :-) (with their blessing!)

For those with ethernet interfaces only, I will have a hub and some drop
cables with me, so my wireless laptop can be used as a NAT router for a
limited number of machines.
--

Andy Greener                         Mob: +44 7836 331933
GID Ltd, Reading, UK                 Tel: +44 118 956 1248