tax message

Subject: winter f to f meeting

Title: Bericht
Friends,

We discussed it earlier to have one of the upcoming meetings to take place in Australia. I have discussed the matter with ATO and we are welcome. Because for many of us it is a long and probably expensive trip I'll bring it to the table at this time so we can discuss on it during the upcoming face to face meeting in the UK.
ATO is involved on a extensive  e-services programme called easier cheaper and more personalised. Many of the group are interested in this programme. ATO is probably willing to discuss the programme with our group especially with regards to the use of standards. So this could mean that we organise a three day session. One targeted at ATO and its programme and the other two for the regular face to face conference.
For those of us who are present in the UK we can discuss this proposal. For those of us who cannot come to the UK let me know if you are willing and able to come.
The timeframe I am thinking of is the last two weeks of February. For Australia late summer!

Kind regards,

Harm Jan van Burg
Ministry of Finance
Directorate-General of the Tax and Customs  Administration

tel + 31 (0) 70 342 85 22
mobile +31 (0) 6 1830 44 41

`Externe E-Mail wordt door het Ministerie van Financien niet gebruikt voor het aangaan van verplichtingen`

`Any e-mail messages from The Ministry of Finance are given in good faith but shall not be binding nor shall they be construed as constituting any obligation on the part of The Ministry of Finance.`