tax message

Subject: AW: [tax] comments on programme ftf

If "messaging" is supposed to address the transport layer, I support that we
should *not* discuss it (now). If the packaging of single case documents
into larger messages is meant, we might talk about it, but with regard to
the fully packed agenda we might also leave it for later. Core Components,
on the other hand, seems vital, as we want to know what our work will be
based upon.
Regards
Arndt

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Burg, HJM van (DgB/INNOVATI) [mailto:H.J.M.Burg@minfin.nl]
Gesendet am: Donnerstag, 16. September 2004 09:30
An: 'tax@lists.oasis-open.org'
Betreff: [tax] comments on programme ftf

Some questions arose on the subject of messaging and core components. Is it
a technical discussion? How does it relate to discussions in the telecom's?
etc.
For my part this discussion does relate to earlier discussions about the
position of transport standards.
In that discussions we seemed to come to some sort of conclusion that this
topic is one that we should not count to our core area of interest.
On core components we made a couple of steps towards OAG; then we stopped
our efforts because v 9 did not seem to get from the ground.
The E-gov TC pushes towards eb-XML core components. Does that influences our
position?

A couple of questions I would like to discuss in a more political sense and
make some decisions where we can work with in the upcoming period.

Kind regards,

Harm Jan van Burg
Ministry of Finance
Directorate-General of the Tax and Customs  Administration

tel + 31 (0) 70 342 85 22
mobile +31 (0) 6 1830 44 41

`Externe E-Mail wordt door het Ministerie van Financien niet gebruikt voor
het aangaan van verplichtingen`

`Any e-mail messages from The Ministry of Finance are given in good faith
but shall not be binding nor shall they be construed as constituting any
obligation on the part of The Ministry of Finance.`