tax message

Subject: Re: [tax] FW: standard format for payroll tax tables

To extend this concept a bit; I have been a long promoter of also
standardizing the tagging of the basic instructions for context-sensitive
reuse. Software developers including the instructions in context sensitive
help, having to cut and paste/rekey the instructions to match their
systems. If it were tied to the underlying concepts, it would be easier to
maintain those systems and make sure that the original intent of the tax
regulator is not lost.

<eccn />

"Sylvia Webb" <swebb@gefeg.com>
10/18/2004 02:44 PM

<tax@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc

Subject
[tax] FW: standard format for payroll tax tables

FYI,

Sylvia Webb

Jonathan Lyon