tax message

Subject: RE: Sydney F2F conference venue details

Title: RE: Sydney F2F conference venue details

Please note the conference will be held from 1st Feb - 4th Feb with an informal gathering for drinks and/or dinner being held on Jan 31st

From:   Beasley, Christine
Sent:   Monday, 15 November 2004 14:57
To:     tax@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc:     Madden, Paul; Mitchell, Deborah; McConaghy, Kim
Subject:        Sydney F2F conference venue details

Hello everyone,

The February F2F conference will be held at the Grace Hotel, 77 York St Sydney. Information about the hotel, including a map is available at www.gracehotel.com.au

Taxi transport from the Sydney International terminal will cost approximately A$30

Accomodation will cost A$155 per night. You can reserve your room by phoning the hotel on +612 9272 6888 quoting block booking number ATO3101. Reservations need to be made by December 17th.

Rooms are equipped with broadband and dial up internet access. A business centre is also available for use by hotel guests (on request after hours).

I will also be finalising the conference catering menus by December  17 so if you have any special dietary requirements, please let me know as soon as possible.

Further information about Sydney - places of interest, transport, maps, etc can be found at www.worldexecutive.com/cityguides/sydney/index.html

If you have any questions, require further information or any assistance, please let me know.

Regards
Christine Beasley
Australian Taxation Office

+61 2 937 48466
+61 401 717 807

IMPORTANT

The information transmitted is for the use of the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, disclosure dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may result in severe penalties. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the Privacy Hotline of the Australian Taxation Office, telephone 13 28 69 and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.