tax message

Subject: Re: [tax] Position Paper Topics

Yes, and in the notes is also mentioned that Marc van Hilvoorde will work on a first discussion version. In fact he is working on it, and first draft working document is expected the first week of december.

Met vriendelijke groet / best regards,

Marc van Hilvoorde
PricewaterhouseCoopers Accountants N.V.
Global Risk Management Solutions