tax message

Subject: Re: [tax] Positionpaper 2.0

Hello,

I'm trying to track down the list of contributions but cannot find
any details in the minutes that Christine posted.  (I asked her and
she has no more information).  I also cannot find a version of the
Position Paper on Kavi that's newer than 1.0.

Are these documents available online?  If so, please point me to
them (and accept my apologies for not finding them myself).

Thanks!
=andrew