tax message

Subject: RE: [tax] Groups - PPv1.04 (OASIS_XML_Position_Paper_for_Tax_Administrators_v1-04.doc) uploaded

Thanks Sylvia, great to meet you finally.

Does anyone else have comments on the Position Paper?  I want to do
another pass through it so please speak up if you do (or if you're
planning to have comments to me by Saturday morning my time).

Thanks!
=andrew

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 21:31:30 -0700, Sylvia Webb wrote:

>Hi Andrew,
>
>It was nice to finally meet you at the XBRL meeting.
>
>I've read this latest draft and added some comments.
>
>Regards,
>Sylvia

andrew [awebber@wwwebbers.com]
ph 613-797-8123
fx 831-300-4097
------
For PGP public key, send email with "send public key" as subject