tax message

Subject: RE: [tax] FW: [ubl] SBSC items: Re: [ubl] Agenda for Pacific UBL TC call 11|12 July 2005

Walther,

This is a good question. I will ask Stephen Green.

GEFEG's position about SBS is that it is an implementation guide, not a
standard. We provide support for the full UBL standard with capability to
create trading partner specific guidelines.

I am attaching additional background on the SBS profiles.

Regards,
Sylvia

-----Original Message-----
From: Walter Hamscher [mailto:walter@hamscher.com]
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 7:59 AM
To: tax@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [tax] FW: [ubl] SBSC items: Re: [ubl] Agenda for Pacific UBL TC
call 11|12 July 2005

Thanks for this Sylvia - Sorry for being dense here but I have to admit it
raises more questions for me - 3 minutes inspection reveals that for a small
business, Postbox isn't included in the data model... Nor timezoneoffset...
Nor Tax Category... Can someone interpret for me does this really mean that
a vendor product that says it 'supports SBS' is actually going to prevent
the use of these fields?

Walter Hamscher | www.hamscher.com | Vice Chair, XBRL International |
Consultant to PricewaterhouseCoopers