tax message

Subject: RE: OASIS Face-to-Face Meeting, Ottawa, Canada

> OASIS Face-to-Face Meeting - Ottawa, September 28-30, 2005
>
> Hello everyone.  I am Leslie-Ann Scott's Executive Assistant and I will be
> organizing the conference in Ottawa, Canada.  If you have any questions,
> please contact me by email at may.ip@ccra-adrc.gc.ca or by phone at (613)
> 941-8240.
>
> Meeting Dates and Time:
	We will have two full days of meetings on Wednesday and Thursday,
September 28-29, 2005, tentatively from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.  There is a
possibility of a half day meeting on Friday, September 30, 2005.

> Meeting Location:
	Canada Revenue Agency, Canada Post Place, 750 Heron Road, East
Tower, 8th floor, Boardroom E08-6000.  I will advise you if there is a
change to the boardroom number.  I will be at the Security Desk to greet you
as you arrive each morning and bring you to the meeting room.

> Accommodation:
> The Westin Ottawa (1-800-937-8461 or 613-560-7000)
> 11 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
> www.westin.com/ottawa
>
> The hotel is about a 15 minute taxi ride from the conference location.
>
> We have reserved a block of rooms under the name Canada Revenue Agency
> (CRA) from September 27-30.  The cut-off date for accepting reservations
> into this room block is 5 pm local Ottawa time on September 2, 2005.
> These are deluxe rooms at a rate of $249 Canadian per night (approx. $207
> US), plus taxes and fees (about 15%).
>
> You are responsible for booking your own room, and all charges for the
> room.
>
> Cancellation - you can cancel your reservation without charges by 3 pm
> local time the day of your arrival.
>
> Tourist Information:
> http://www.ottawakiosk.com/net.html
>
> Dinner: Wednesday, September 28, 2005, 7:00 pm:
> We will be organizing a dinner the evening of September 28th at the Daly's
> Restaurant in the Westin Ottawa Hotel (2nd floor of the hotel), should you
> wish to participate.

	Once you have confirmed your room reservation, please let me know of
the following information: