tax message

Subject: RE: [tax] Groups - PPv1.08 (OASIS_XML_Position_Paper_for_Tax_Administrators_v1-08.doc) uploaded

Those both work for me, though I wonder if we'll get through the
whole document in one call.

Is anyone up for both days (hoping not to need Wednesday)?  Or
Friday (tomorrow)?

=aw

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 09:53:33 -0700, Sylvia Webb wrote:

>How about Tuesday or Wednesday 23/24 August at 4PM EDT?
>
>Sylvia

andrew [awebber@wwwebbers.com]
ph 613-797-8123
fx 831-300-4097
------
For PGP public key, send email with "send public key" as subject