tax message

Subject: AW: [tax] Groups - TC Telecon modified

I regret not to be able to participate tonight. In view of the two preceding
nights I hope you will accept my apologies.
Arndt

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: h.j.m.burg@minfin.nl [mailto:h.j.m.burg@minfin.nl]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 24. August 2005 20:11
An: tax@lists.oasis-open.org
Betreff: [tax] Groups - TC Telecon modified

TC Telecon has been modified by Mr. Harm-Jan van Burg

Date:  Thursday, 25 August 2005
Time:  04:00pm - 06:00pm ET

Event Description:
Dial-in:  1-202-927-2255
Participation Code:  500712

Agenda:
Opening.
Roll Call
Minutes of the previous meeting
Adoption of the Position Paper version 2.0
Programme of teh Ottawa face to face meeting (the draft will be posted early
morning CET, evening Australia, Midnight US) Progress on Indirect taxation
and COR UBL-XBRL connection by Sylvia. Other subjects Closure

Minutes:
Minutes from 7/28/05 meeting posted in documents section of the site for
preview/approval.

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tax/event.php?event_id=8054

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.