tax message

Subject: AW: [tax] Groups - TC Monthly Telecon Meeting modified

Dear Harm Jan, dear colleagues,
I apologize for missing the telecon. I had a problem here that kept me from
even remembering the call.
Please do not take my absence both from the face to face and yesterday's
call as an indication of missing interest. I will try and continue to take
an active part in the group's activities. Please let me know if there is
something where you feel I might be helpful in the near future.
Kind regards
Arndt

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: tax-return-512-arndt.liesen=bff.bund.de@lists.oasis-open.org
[mailto:tax-return-512-arndt.liesen=bff.bund.de@lists.oasis-open.org] Im
Auftrag von h.j.m.burg@minfin.nl
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2005 14:17
An: tax@lists.oasis-open.org

TC Monthly Telecon Meeting has been modified by Mr. Harm-Jan van Burg

Date:  Thursday, 27 October 2005
Time:  04:00pm - 06:00pm ET

Event Description:
TC Telecon
Bridge #  1 (202) 927-2255
Pin # 640748, with 25 lines from 4-6pm.

Agenda:
Opening
Roll call
Discussion on workplan
Progress reports on workplansubjects
Face to face meeting londen 2006
Progress XBRL adoption
Progress on UBL liason and xbrl-ubl activities
Other items
Close

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tax/event.php?event_id=8831

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.