tax message

Subject: Resent email using my email address

All,

I have received a few inquiries about email sent to the list purportedly
from me.  Do not open this. I did not send it.  I have performed a complete
virus scan of my computer using two different virus checking products, and
my computer is not infected.

I always use my complete name in outgoing email and virus scan all outgoing
email.

Regards,

Sylvia Webb
GEFEG US