tax message

Subject: Letter from the OASIS board to Tax XML

Title: Bericht
Here to official reply from the board to our letter. Because this answer does not solve our problem I will take up the chance to discuss this with the board during the Oasis conference in San Francisco

Harm Jan van Burg
Chair Oasis tax-xml TC

Relocation of the Ministry of Finance

As of 20 March 2006, our address will be: Ministerie of Financiën, Prinses Beatrixlaan 512, 2595 BL Den Haag.

Our postal address, telephone numbers, fax numbers and e-mail addresses will remain unchanged.

Postal address: Ministerie van Financiën, Postbus 20201, 2500 EE Den Haag
Tel: +31(0)70 342 80 00 / Fax: +31(0)70 3427905 / Website: www.minfin.nl

Board Reply-taxXML-Issues.pdf