tax message

Subject: Location of Tax XML face to face in Madrid; suggestions for hotels/restaurants

I look forward to seeing many of you at the XBRL conference in Madrid.

(http://www.xbrl2006.info)

I received this message today from our PwC host in Madrid, Elena Mendoza Roldan:

[Location of meetings:]

Thursday 18th in the office of PwC in Paseo de la Castellana n 53, from 9:00 to 17:00 in the Auditorium and the room 813

Friday 19th from 9:00 to 17:00 in the office of PwC  in Almagro n 40, rooms numbers 3 and 117.

I have been looking for some hotels and restaurants near PwC offices, and this is the result:

	Hotels:
NH Zurbano, Zurbano 79 - 81 (3*)
NH Abascal, Jos Abascal 47 (4*)
Meli Galgos, Claudio Coello 139 (4*)
Hotel Emperatriz, Lpez de Hoyos 4 (4*)
AC Cuzco, Paseo de la Castellana 133 (4*)
Vincci Centrum, Cedaceros 4 (4*)

Restaurants:

El Alio, Rafael Calvo 40
Dibolo, Diego de Len 3