tax message

Subject: Re: [tax] Groups - TC Telecon modified

Title: Re: [tax] Groups - TC Telecon modified

I too am most likely unable to participate. I willl be at the hospital with my son who is ill.
Susan Smoter,  Executive Director Internet Development Services, IRS

-----Original Message-----
From: h.j.m.burg@minfin.nl <h.j.m.burg@minfin.nl>
To: tax@lists.oasis-open.org <tax@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Thu Oct 26 14:38:48 2006
Subject: [tax] Groups - TC Telecon modified

Dear friends,

As areminder the agenda for today's telecom. Because I have to to a late
meeting, it is not possible to chair this telecon. I hope someone else can
take the lead. It would be apreaciated to get some feedback and the list of
participants to enter in the Kavi system.

Regards,

Harm Jan

 -- Mr. Harm-Jan van Burg

TC Telecon has been modified by Mr. Harm-Jan van Burg