tax message

Subject: Groups - TC Telecon modified

Dear friends,

Last couple of day's have been hectic for the Dutch national
taxonomyproject. I would love to give you an update. Fact is that during
the teleconference I am having a pre chistmas dinner with friends in
Helsinki (Finnish friends!!). So I am extremely sorry to mis out (again) on
this teleconference. Belevieve me: my commitment to the group does not
become any less. It is jst a matter of bad planning/circumstances on my
side. Please except my aplologies.
Have a good meeting. After the meeting you could send me info/questions for
Miami. I will post a first draft somewher round chistmas.

regards,

Harm Jan

 -- Mr. Harm-Jan van Burg

TC Telecon has been modified by Mr. Harm-Jan van Burg

Date:  Thursday, 14 December 2006
Time:  04:00pm - 06:00pm ET

Event Description:
Dial in Number: 202-927-2255  Access Code:   593992

Agenda:
Agenda.

Opening
Roll Call
progress reports from working groups
XBRL developments; short look back on Philadelphia conference (Eric?)
Planning upcomming face to face in Miami. Identifiing subject timeframes. (Harm Jan will put the programme together)
Other issues.
Planning teleconference in Januari

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tax/event.php?event_id=12803

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0