tax message

Subject: Dial-In option for F2F in Miami

Contrary to our normal practice, it's been proposed that we make arrangements for those TaxXML members who are unable to attend the face-to-face meeting in Miami next week to dial-in to the portion of the agenda that will dicuss the future of the TC.  This discussion is scheduled for Tuesday, Feb. 27 from 11:30am EST to 12:30pm and continuing in the afternoon from 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm.

Please reply to this email if you plan to take advantage of this option and what part of the discussion you would attend so that we can set up the equipment as necessary.  When and if there are any takers, the dial-in numbers will be made available.

Since the meeting is coming up shortly, please reply as soon as possible.