tax message

Subject: Reminder - TC Telecon Today

TC Members,

Below is the teleconference information for today's monthly meeting.  Attached is a draft agenda for our TC sponsored InterOperability Summit that will be held on June 12.  We will be talking about this at today's meeting, as well as logistics of our June F2F.

Talk to you later...

Dial In Number: 202-927-2255

Access Code: 567277