tax message

Subject: RE: [tax] IOP Summit Agenda v4 - Attachment now Included

Continued updates are coming in, so here is the latest version of the agenda.  If you are listed and want to participate, please let me know the title of your topic - especially if you are listed to be on a panel.  Also, your proper title and employer as you want it listed.

From: Smoter Susan [mailto:Susan.Smoter@irs.gov]
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 12:21 PM
To: tax@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [tax] IOP Summit Agenda v3

Please let me know if you are available and interested in being a speaker at our June InterOperability Summit.  If you are, I will need your bio by April 25 and your briefing materials by May 8.  If you are interested and not listed on the agenda, let me know and I'll see if there is a way to get you involved.