tax message

Subject: Sunday Night Meeting/Dinner Places at the Marriott Crystal Gateway Hotel

In order to help the group who wishes to meet informally on Sunday evening at the hotel, here are the three hotel restaurants.  Here is the link, which includes a photo tour:  http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-photos/wasgw-crystal-gateway-marriott/.  I suggest either the Atrium (part of the lobby) or bin1700, which has tapas and other lighter fare.  I think restaurant mez may be good for one of our group / team dinners.

bin1700

the Atrium

restaurant mez

Here is a link to a list of other dinner locations in Crystal City.  If you have a preference, let me know.  http://crystalcity.com/_/File/_/retail_directory_final.pdf