tax message

Subject: New workgroup

Hello,

I participated in last Thursday’s conference call and am wondering if someone could tell me what the focus of a possible new group would be in the case of the Tax XML group’s ceasing work in September.

Thank you,

Scott Y. Gamel     | Sr. Associate, Tax Compliance

ADP Taxware  | 401 Edgewater Place | Suite 260 | Wakefield, MA  01880-6210
Direct
| 781-557-2893
Mobile
| 781-572-8135

scott_gamel@adp.com

This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the message and any attachments from your system.