tc-announce message

Subject: another reminder: OASIS ballot for DocBook DTD

One more reminder: voting for the proposed DocBook specification ends on 31
January. The OASIS TC process requires that a minimum of 10% of the
membership vote on a proposal before it can be accepted as an OASIS
Specifications. We're still a couple of votes shy of this requirement. I
urge you to send in your ballots now to tc-voting@lists.oasis-open.org.

My thanks to the OASIS member organizations who have already voted. If your
organization hasn't voted yet please do so now.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
978.667.5115 x206