tc-announce message

Subject: [tc-announce] OASIS Committee Specifications for review

OASIS members:

Immediately after this message I will send out three OASIS Committee
Specifications for your review. They are

- DSML v2
- ebXML Registry Services (RS) v2
- ebXML Registry Information Model (RIM) v2

(Note that while the email messages for RS and RIM look very similar
these are in fact two different specifications.)

These Committee Specifications have been approved by their respective
OASIS TCs and submitted to the OASIS membership for review. After a 90
day review period I will conduct a 30 day ballot, where OASIS members
will have the opportunity to vote to approve or disapprove these
specifications as OASIS Standards. Each OASIS member organization will
have one vote.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations