tc-announce message

Subject: [tc-announce] RE: OASIS TC Call For Participation: Rights Language TC

In the announcement I sent out earlier this morning to announce the
Rights Language TC I included an incorrect email address for the chair.

To join the TC you should notify the chair, Hari Reddy, at his correct
address: hari.reddy@contentguard.com

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations