tc-announce message

Subject: ebXML Registry specifications submitted for OASIS Standard

OASIS members:

The OASIS ebXML Registry TC has submitted the ebXML Registry Information
Model (RIM) v3.0 and ebXML Registry Services and Protocols (RS) v3.0,
approved Committee Drafts, to be considered as OASIS Standards. The earlier
versions v2.0 of RIM and RS were approved as OASIS Standards in 2002.  The
TC's submission is attached below.

In accordance with the OASIS Technical Committee Process, the specification
has already gone through a 30 day public review period.
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200502/msg00008.html)
OASIS members now have until the 15th of April to familiarize themselves
with the submission below. OASIS members should give their input on this
question to the voting representative of their organization.

By the 16th of the month we will send out a Call For Vote to the voting
representatives of the OASIS member organizations, who will have until the
end of the month to cast their ballots on whether this Committee Draft
should be approved as an OASIS Standard.

The normative TC Process for approval of Committee Drafts as OASIS
Standards is found at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#standard

Any statements related to the IPR of this specification are posted at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/regrep/ipr.php

~ James Bryce Clark
~ Director, Standards Development, OASIS
~ +1 978 667 5115 x 203 central offiice