tc-announce message

Subject: Public Review of Codelist Requirements

To OASIS members, Public Announce Lists:

The OASIS Code List Representation TC has approved a public review of a
Committee Draft of requirements for its upcoming development efforts:

   Code List Representation Requirements
   Version 1.0, 31 October 2006

The public review starts today, 05 November 2006, and ends 26 November 2006.

Public review from potential users, developers and stakeholders is an important
part of the OASIS process to assure interoperability and quality. More
non-normative information about the technical committee may be found at the
public home page of the TC at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=codelist.

Comments are solicited from all interested parties, and may be submitted to the
TC by any person through the use of the OASIS TC Comment Facility which can be
located via the button marked "Send A Comment" at the top of the above page, or
directly at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/index.php?wg_abbrev=codelist.

Submitted comments (for this work as well as other works of the TC) are publicly
archived and can be viewed at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist-comment/. All comments submitted
to OASIS are subject to the OASIS Feedback License, which ensures that the
feedback you provide carries the same obligations at least as the obligations of
the TC members.

The draft is available here:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=20944

OASIS and the Code List Representation Technical Committee welcome your
comments.

Mary

Mary P McRae
Manager of TC Administration, OASIS
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org

PS My apologies for not sending this from my OASIS email account but I am
travelling and unable to send from that account at the present time.